NHS HIGHLAND RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
The NHS Highland R&D Office works to provide research active staff, new researchers and anybody interested in finding out how to begin research in any health related area throughout the NHS Highland area with support, advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Calls for research
- Research ideas
- Partner searching
- Obtaining funding
- Research submission administration
- Working out research costings
- Ethical approval process
- R&D management approval process
- Ongoing administration of research projects
- Publicising results and findings.
For further information please contact the R&D office on 01463 255087.