SPACE FOR BUSINESS
ACHIEVE BUSINESS SUCCESS AT THE CENTRE FOR HEALTH SCIENCE
The Centre for Health Science is the only incubator building in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland dedicated to health and life science businesses. Whether you are starting up a new and innovative idea, expanding or looking to relocate your business, the Centre for Health Science has the flexibility to meet your needs.
We offer standard business units as well as easy in, easy out options including virtual office and hot desk facilities.
STANDARD UNITS: can be designed to your own specification, office or lab. Units vary in size from 20m2 to 70m2 and lease terms are negotiable.
VIRTUAL OFFICE*: offers access to a business address and serviced, shared and furnished office for a minimum term of 6 months. Basic and advanced packages available.
HOT DESKS* (rent-a-desk): offers access to a desk within a furnished office and can be rented for as little as half a day.
*These options offer access to facilities, infrastructure, meeting rooms and business development support that larger, established companies benefit from but without the need to commit to large premises and lengthy lease terms. Both options are flexible with wifi internet access, reception, utilities and business rates at an all-inclusive cost.
WHY LOCATE AT THE CENTRE FOR HEALTH SCIENCE?
- Designed to create a climate that stimulates commercialisation opportunities leading to new products and services the centre brings together expertise in health related research, education, training and patient care in an innovative and collaborative environment.
- Companies have the opportunity to work alongside established organisations, leading in the health science community; UHI, University of Stirling, University of Aberdeen, NHS Highland, NHS Education for Scotland, LifeScan Scotland Ltd and the Centre for Rural Health.
- The Centre’s management company actively exists to support tenants and help them identify and develop opportunities for further growth.
- State-of-the-art facility
- Prestigious business address
- Access to a community of expertise and networking events
- Access to contract research laboratories and clinical research facility
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Cafe, library, courtyard
- Secure parking
- 24 hour access
- Lying at the heart of Inverness’ medical cluster the Centre offers access to leading health and clinical life science facilities.
- Co-located with the district general hospital, Raigmore, LifeScan Scotland Ltd (a J & J company) and Maggie’s Highland.
- Ready access to main transport links; Inverness Airport only 15 minutes away, Inverness Train and Bus Station only 10 minutes away and well connected to the local transport network.
- Exciting new Inverness Campus being developed nearby.
- For information on development opportunities at Inverness Campus click here.
LEADING LOCATION FOR HEALTH AND LIFE SCIENCE BUSINESSES
CONTACT US TODAY: send an enquiry via email.